Dr. Jeffrey Umansky – San Diego / La Jolla Plastic Surgeon
As a highly regarded plastic surgeon San Diego patients seek out for sophisticated cosmetic surgery procedures, Dr. Jeffrey Umansky uses the latest surgical technologies and techniques to consistently deliver the best possible surgical outcomes. Renowned as a talented San Diego breast augmentation expert, he also specializes in a variety of body contouring and facial beautification procedures. Please peruse the information below to learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Umansky and procedures offered at the Umansky Medical Center for Plastic Surgery in La Jolla.
- Medical degree, with Alpha Omega Alpha distinction, University of California at Los Angeles, School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, 2001
- Bachelor’s degree, with Phi Beta Kappa distinction , University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, 1997
- Plastic surgery residency, Cleveland Clinic Florida, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, 2004-2006
- General surgery residency, University of California at Irvine Medical Center, Orange, CA, 2002–2004
- General surgery internship, University of California at Irvine Medical Center, Orange, CA, 2001–2002
- Cosmetic and Aesthetic, Boston Center for Ambulatory Surgery, Boston, MA, 2006
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- English, Spanish
Please contact the offices of the Umansky Medical Center for Plastic Surgery today to schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Jeffrey Umansky and learn more about your cosmetic surgery options.