The team at Umansky Plastic Surgery & U Laser Med Spa put your safety as our number one priority and feel this is a good time to communicate with you regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
We are open and prepared to see all our patients in the safest and most controlled manner.
As healthcare professionals, we are committed to taking every precaution to provide the safest possible treatment environment. We are strictly adhering to all guidelines administered by the CDC. In these uncertain times, one thing that remains unwavering is our commitment to your safety while remaining open, seeing patients, and completing treatments. Our offices are continually sanitized and deep cleaned. We are also taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff:
- We are providing screening for all patients:
- We are calling all our patients two days prior to their scheduled appointments to determine if they are experiencing any symptoms.
- We ask that our patients inform us if they are experiencing any symptoms of cold or flu and we will gladly work with you to reschedule an appointment
- We have made hand sanitizer available upon entering, throughout your visit, and upon exiting our practice.
- We continue to sanitize all service rooms after each patient and highly trafficked areas multiple times a day.
- We are limiting physical contact outside of exam rooms.
- We are streamlining our appointments to avoid crowded waiting rooms.
- We have notified our staff to stay home if they feel any symptoms related to COVID-19, feel they may have been exposed to it, or have any other reason to do so.
- If you find yourself in a position where you have time off, we may be able to accommodate you sooner than your previously scheduled procedure.
We encourage our patients to follow medically accredited sources for information on COVID-19. Please see the source below that we believe to be reliable:
We wish you calmness and good health during this time.